As a comprehensive virtual medical education conference this course will offer the latest updates for diagnostic and treatment strategies that assess the risk and treatment of coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, hypertension, LA appendage closure, mitral valve regurgitation, aortic stenosis, and co-morbid cardiometabolic diseases and the COVID-19 infection. The use of case-based reviews and taped case presentations will demonstrate innovative therapeutic techniques aimed at improving patient outcomes and quality of life, as well as lowering morbidity and mortality rates through the management of various conditions.
Upon completion of this program, attendees should be able to:
1. Comprehend the COVID-19 disease process and outcomes.
2. Learn to assess various CAD risk factors and imaging to provide diagnostic and prognostic information and appropriate treatment.
3. Acknowledge, through evidence-based results, recent transcatheter valve therapies with special focus on mitral and triscupid valve procedures.
4. Recognize the issues pertaining to various antithrombotics posts DES.
5. Incorporate the lastest advances within interventional cardiology and their implications in overall patient care, improving interventional outcomes.