Mount Sinai Heart, Mount Sinai Children’s Heart Center, and the Mount Sinai Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center are proud to present a special two-day academy on “Grown-Up Childhood Heart Disease for the Adult Cardiologist” in partnership with the 8th World Congress of Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery (WCPCCS). The event will take place Saturday, August 26 to Sunday, August 27, 2023 in Washington D.C.
Register today for this in-person event.
This Continuing Medical Education event will include:
- Focus on the long-term implications of congenital and pediatric acquired heart conditions
- A variety of high impact sessions including long-term outcomes for surgery in congenital heart disease, pulmonary hypertension, advanced heart failure and transplant, sexual health, high risk pregnancy, shunt lesions, risk assessment prior to non-cardiac surgery in adults with congenital heart disease, and more..
- ACHD Board-Style Questions
- Earn up to 14 CME credits
- Internationally renowned faculty who are also guest faculty for the 8th World Congress of Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
Read Full Brochure